Trying to Conceive Clinic
Am I Pregnant?
10 signs of pregnancy
Many women who have been trying for a baby for a few months find it utterly disappointing when, after a few days of imagined pregnancy symptoms, their monthly period arrives. For different women the first signs will vary, but here are some of the most common signs of pregnancy.
1. Your period is late. Things like weight loss and stress can also cause your period to be delayed, but if you know your cycle is regular, this may well be a good sign that you are pregnant.
2. You feel incredibly tired. In the earliest weeks of pregnancy you might notice that you want to take afternoon naps when you have never done so before.
3. You react differently to drink. Those women who are not planning for pregnancy might notice that a night out feels different – just half a glass of wine can make them feel ill or cause heartburn.
4. Nausea. Morning sickness doesn’t only happen in the morning, but if you haven’t eaten for some hours it can come on worse, hence its name.
5. Lack of appetite. As well as or instead of morning sickness, you might just notice that strong-smelling food simply does not appeal to you.
6. Sore breasts. You might notice your breasts feel lumpy, that your nipples feel uncomfortable and ‘icy’, or that your breasts feel sore generally. Of course this can also be a sign that your period is on its way.
7. Abdominal pain. Twinges rather like period pain can be an early sign as embryo is implanted.
8. Spotting. Mild bleeding can also be a sign that the embryo is implanted.
9. Loo breaks. You might notice that you need to urinate more often.
10. Positive pregnancy test. For women who have been trying to conceive, they may well take a pregnancy test before they notice any of the signs above. Tests are becoming increasingly efficient at detecting extremely low levels of hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin – a hormone the body releases once you become pregnant). In the past it was recommended that you wait for a week after your missed period, as this would allow the levels of hCG to have built up, but now a test like First Response can be used up to six days before your next period is due.
Maybe Baby - New Fertility Tester
First Aid courses from an award winning London based company
20 tips for a well planned pregnancy
Where can I get pre-conception health check?
Trying to get pregnant for the second time?
Ovulation tests – do they work?
Your TTC window of opportunity
The Breath Co., Fresh Breath products
Amoralia, Second Skin Ruched Camisoles
Related Forum Topics
Forums: TTC (Trying to Conceive)
Re: Has anyone tried Zita West's fertility supplements? Or what else worked for you?
Guider, Mother of 1, Leicestershire
Depo provera - are there any good news outcomes?
Have Your Say
Comments in chronological order (Total 3 comments)
12 Dec 2022 7:06pm
12 Dec 2022 7:05pm
7 Apr 2022 11:48am
You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Dr Agbola on this email (email@example.com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my baby after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside from our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not giving me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with your TUBES TIED, and i came across a story of a woman who Dr Agbola helped to conceive a twins baby under the same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two sons. words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in the same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This man is the best solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. contact him today via email: firstname.lastname@example.org